I hope that you have all had a chance to poke around this blog, if you haven't, I invite you to explore the site.
I have included a google calendar at the bottom of the page with the lesson topics that are coming up so that you can follow along. We are currently going through Catherine Vos' The Childrens Story Bible and we will be going through the Old Testament in 3 years. This will take up 3/4 of the class time. The rest of the class will be devoted to reviewing the catechism. The goal of the 1st-3rd grade catechism class is to go through questions 1-10, 21 and 60, the Ten Commandments, and the Apostles Creed. Each month we will be working on a new catechism question. This is both for review if your child has already memorized the question or to help those who have not yet memorized the question.
There is a Labels list that will allow you to navigate through old posts that I have written, because each post is given a label or topic. I will be posting relevant information either to help explain the upcoming or past weeks lessons, interesting events or cute kid comments. If I have any recommended links to resources or explanations of Catechism questions or Bible topics, that will be made available as well.
:) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.